Martha's Vineyard - East Chop Light Glass Cutting Board
East Chop Light was built in 1878 and stands on a bluff overlooking Vineyard Haven Sound on the eastern end of Vineyard Haven harbor. From 1880 until 1988, it was painted a rust red color which earned it the nickname " The Chocolate Lighthouse."
Today, it's a bright white color and is a wonderful photo opportunity for the thousands of bicyclists who cycle between Vineyard Haven and Oak Bluffs every summer.
This colorful board is an ideal gift for anyone who knows and loves Martha's Vineyard in the summer and the sights, sounds and history of Oak Bluffs.
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch or 12 inch x 16 inch
- Functional art - can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.