Nantucket Sankaty Light Glass Cutting Board
The third and final light to be built on the island, Sankaty has been known as 'The Mariner's Friend' and 'Nantucket's Blazing Star'.
The light's beam reaches as far as 45 miles out to sea warning approaching ships of such dangerous nearby shoals as "The Rose and Crown", "The Great Rip", and "The Fishing Rip."
This tempered glass cutting board is super hard and will stand up to the hardest knives without showing wear. It's ideal as a cutting accessory, a serving piece or as a simple piece of kitchen art that glows on a simple stand on a kitchen counter in recessed lighting. A wonderful gift for Nantucket fans or lighthouse lovers who cook.
- Tempered glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch or 12 inch x 16 inch
- Functional art - can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.