Nantasket, MA - Schooner "Nancy On The Sands" As Colorful Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- One of Nantasket Beach's most celebrated shipwrecks, The Schooner Nancy came ashore in 1927 was instantly a major landmark. This image was taken from a hand-tinted photo from ninety years ago and is preserved here in tough, tempered glass that works as either a cutting board, a serving piece or a unique piece of nautical kitchen art.
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch
- Functional art - can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.